|"PIT OF DREAMS" MUD BOG RULES:
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- Any driver or crew member involved in a fight or under the
influence of drugs or alcohol, will result in disqualification with
-Any truck cutting up on property will be disqualified for safety
reasons. NO REFUNDS.
- NO Pets, fireworks, firearms or glass bottles
-All trucks MUST have fire extinguisher, seat belt, helmet and
- No Helmet or No Seatbelt worn ~ AUTOMATIC
DISQUALIFICATION ~ NO REFUNDS.
- No tube frames or Nitrus in D.O.T. Classes
- No cut or paddle tires except in XX Class
- All D.O.T. class tires must have tire size visable to the
officials, if size is missing, truck WILL NOT be Allowed to Run.
-All Trucks MUST pull cable, unless deemed unnecessary by
officials. (if cable is needed to retrieve truck, driver and/or
crew is responsible for hook up)
D~44 inch and under
C~40 inch and under
B~36 inch and under
A~33 inch and under
Nitrous, Blowers, Tube Frames, Paddle Tires, Tractor Tires &
Modified Tires - All Welcome & Allowed in this Class ONLY!!
Modified Stock Class
Kids Class (12 & Under)
4 cyl or 6 cyl Class
"Pit of Dreams" Stock Class Rules
1. Must be Street Legal (Wipers, Head lights, Tail lights, etc.)
2. Maximum tire size: 33" D.O.T. unaltered
3. Lift Kit may be added to accommodate tire size only. NO
blocks in the front.
4. Three Modifications NOT Allowed: Headers, Carburetors
and Exhaust through fenders.
5. No open headers
6. No MSD Ignitions.
"Pit of Dreams" Modified Stock Class Rules
1. Only 3 Modifications Allowed: Carburetors, Intake,
Headers, Electric Water Pump, Ignition.
2. All body parts in stock position. NO gutting of interior or
cutting fenders. (Judges Discretion - limited cutting to make
tires fit, MUST have ALL body parts.)
3. Maximum tire size - 35" D.O.T. unaltered.
4. NO Nitrous or Blowers
5. Lift Kits are NOT considered a Modification up to 6".
6. D.O.T. Tires only (NO grooves)
7. Pump Fuel - NO Additives
8. Axles MUST be stock appearing or are 1 Modification per
axle (Judges discretion will be used.)
|2013 Mud Bog Dates
June 8, 2013
July 13, 2013
August 10, 2013
September 14, 2013
October 12, 2013*
Relay for Life